Beat the Summer Heat
In Florida, having a reliable air conditioner is a necessity! Whether you own a home or business, you need to have an air conditioner that you can depend on and knowledgeable technicians who can help you get the most out of your AC unit. We provide quality AC installation for residential and commercial buildings throughout the Spring Hill area.
With rising temperatures, you need to know that your air conditioner won’t give out when you need it most. Our experienced technicians service all major brands to keep your home cool all summer long. This includes preseason maintenance as well as emergency repairs when your AC suddenly stops working. Count on us for all your air conditioning needs.
Your Preventative Maintenance Agreement Benefits:
- 2 Prepaid Preventative Maintenance Inspection visits
- 1-Year Warranty on same-part repairs to the heating/cooling system
- No additional cost for after hours or weekend appointments
- 10% discount off any service not covered under manufacturer warranty
- 15% discount off any new system replacement
- Priority scheduling on any appointments with same-day service
Our Preventative Maintenance Inspection Consists of the Following:
- Check coolant pressures.
- Check all electrical connections.
- Check and record amperage readings.
- Check the evaporator coil for cleanliness.
- Check the temperature difference between your supply and return air.
- Check blower motor and wheel.
- Check thermostat.
- Check all air filters.
- Check condensate drain for blockage. Clean as necessary.
- Check all safety controls.
- Inspect starting capacitor.
- Inspect running capacitor.
- Check for vibration and noise.
- Inspect relays.
- Check condenser coil and clean if necessary.
- Check condenser fan blades for tightness.
- Check drain pan.
- Check insulation on refrigerant lines.
- Perform visual inspection of ducts.
*This preventative service should be scheduled during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Cost:
- 1 System- $195.00
- 2 Systems- +$98.00
- 3 Systems- +$196.00
Either party may cancel this agreement by providing 30 days written notice. Agreement is transferable to a new homeowner when service is established with the company. After 30 days from invoice date there is no refund of this agreement.
Ask about Our Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Program!
The Standard Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement provides you with peace of mind by allowing Loggerhead Air’s technicians to provide service and system maintenance on a regular schedule. This will improve our ability to forecast problems before they become severe.